Transcript Request

Unofficial Transcripts can be printed from Infinite Campus using your portal account.

Current Students Requesting an Official Transcript:
Bring in a business size envelope with your full name on the upper left cornerAddress it to the College/University and Stamp the envelope. Leave it on the Counseling Secretary's Desk, and it will be mailed for you.


Former Students Requesting an Official Transcript:
Download or Print the Transcript Request Form and fill it out. The Form can be faxed, mailed, emailed or dropped off in the Counseling Office and it will be processed. If you have an outstanding bill, you will be contacted regarding payment before the transcript is sent.