Parent Portal Information
Infinite Campus, the Santa Cruz High Parent
Portal, allows parents and guardians to keep informed regarding student
attendance, classes, grades and transcripts.
Para instrucciones en espanol, por favor llame a la oficana de asistencia, (831) 429-3960 Ext 206.
What is the Parent Portal?
- The Parent Portal gives parents and students access to information
on the student data system (called Infinite Campus) used by the school.
- Parents may look at information on file for their students.
- Parents may review their student’s entire attendance record
including excused and unexcused absences and tardies from the beginning
of the school year to present day. Information is updated daily by
- Progress reports and grades are available through Infinite Campus as soon as the teacher turns them in.
- Parents can also review their student’s transcripts, final grades each semester, and personal information on record.
- The account will allow you to access your student records until he/she graduates from Santa Cruz High.
How do I sign up for the Parent Portal?
All parents/guardians, even those who had previous ISIS accounts, must
establish new accounts for Infinite Campus to ensure security and
Obtain an Activation Key from the SCHS Attendance Office or the
Main Office. You must bring a picture ID to obtain a key and only
parents/guardians listed on the student's emergency card will be
provided with a key. The office is open during normal school hours.
I have an Activation Key - Now What?
Once you have received your Activation Key, follow these steps to access
the system and create your permanent User Name and Password:
- Go to the SCHS Infinite Campus Activation Page. A link to this page is also available on the Parents Menu of the SCHS Website.
- Enter the 32 character Activation Key provided to you by the Attendance Office.
- Click the Submit button. The activation key will be verified, and when approved will display a screen to create your own User Name and Password.
- Enter a User Name. It is best to use an alphanumeric (letters and numbers) user name.
- Enter a Password. Again, it is best to use an alphanumeric (letters and numbers) password that is at least (6) characters long.
- Enter your password a second time in the Verify Password field.
- Click the Create Account button. Your username and password will be verified, and upon approval your Infinite Campus account will be created.
- To log into Infinite Campus, use the Click Here link
displayed on the Account Creation Page. You will then be prompted to
enter your User Name and Password to access your Infinite Campus Portal.
If you need additional information or assistance, contact the Attendance Office at 831-429-3960 X 204.
If you find an error in the system, you should report it to the school.
How do I log in to the Parent Portal?
Once you have registered with Infinite Campus (using
the instructions above) and created your User Name and Password, you can
access the system at any time from the SCHS Infinite Campus Login Page.
Enter your User Name and Password as prompted in the section labeled "Already have a Campus Portal account?".
Infinite Campus will open. Use the links on the left to access
information about your student, including Attendance, Schedule and
Reports. Grades are listed under the Reports Option.
Note: A link to this page is also available on the Parents Menu of the SCHS Website.