Work Permits

⏺To apply for a new work permit (or renew an expired one) during the school year, download and complete the STATEMENT OF INTENT TO EMPLOY A MINOR AND REQUEST FOR WORK PERMIT-CERTIFICATE OF AGE form.

The top portion will be completed by the student, the middle portion will be completed by the employer and the parent/guardian will sign at the bottom.

Note: Remember to list the student's full social security number, not just the last four digits of their SSN.
⏺Email the completed form to the Registrar Jacqui Adler at
Please allow 1-2 business days to process your application. The completed work permit will be emailed directly to the student who will then print, sign and turn it in to their employer.